Our minimum order is only 10 pounds, our customer service is exceptional, and we generally turn around orders in one business day, so you always receive freshly roasted coffee as quickly as possible. Contact us today to start your partnership with Sweetwater Organic Coffee.
- Phone: Call us at 352-372-8342 to place your order (Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm EST)
- Fax: Fax your order to 407-540-9699
- Email: Wholesale orders can be placed via email - tina at sweetwaterorganiccoffee.com.
Low Minimum Order We make it easy -- our minimum is only 10 lbs. per order and you can mix and match any quantity/bag size to meet the minimum order requirement. We encourage small, regular orders to keep your inventory and the coffee you serve as fresh as possible.
Bulk coffee packaging: Our bulk coffee is packaged in 2 lb. and 5 lb. bags with the Sweetwater Organic Coffee brand label. We offer two types of bags:
- Foil bags: Heat-sealed, foil-laminate bags with a one-way valve. These barrier bags seal out moisture, oxygen, and light, providing for an extended shelf life.
- Kraft bags: Natural paper bags recommended for customers who will be transferring the coffee to a different storage container upon receipt of the delivery, or for those who will be consuming the coffee fairly quickly (within about one week).
Retail coffee packaging: Many of our wholesale bulk customers also resell Sweetwater Organic Coffee in our 12 oz. or 1 lb. bags. We will gladly roast and package any combination of bulk coffee and retail bags that create about a 20 pound minimum order.
We encourage leaving coffee as whole bean until just prior to brewing. However, when this is not possible, we will pre-grind your coffee. We offer Auto-Drip, French Press, Percolator, Espresso, and Turkish grind options. Grind fees apply to all ground coffee wholesale orders.
If you are opening a coffee shop and are looking for a roaster, we would love for you to consider Sweetwater Organic Coffee. To help you get to know our coffees, we will send you three free samples of our coffee, though we ask that you pay the cost of shipping, which is based on UPS published rates for standard ground service. Additional samples may be purchased at our wholesale price level.
Terms of Sale
- Credit Card: Many of our customers prefer to pay by credit card to streamline the bookkeeping associated with their purchases. We accept all major credit cards including American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
- Checks: Check payments are accepted, but orders are held for release until payment is received unless delivery is C.O.D.
- Credit -- Net 15 Days: To establish a Net 15 credit account with us, we require immediate payment of your first two orders. Net 15 Day terms can be granted after the first two payments have been made successfully. Granting Net 15 Day terms without immediate payment of the first two orders is possible with a completed credit application, but credit applications may take 10 business days or more to process.
Resellers of Sweetwater Organic Coffee coffee must provide Sweetwater Organic Coffee with a copy of their current resale certificate. Wholesale customers without a resale certificate on-file will be charged tax.
Wholesale bulk orders generally ship within one business day. We currently ship orders using UPS standard ground service. Shipping charges are based on their published rates. If you are located in the Gainesville area, Jacksonville area, or surrounding region, you may be eligible for Sweetwater Organic Coffee’s weekly delivery, which will likely offer better delivery fees than shipping via UPS. If you think you might be eligible for weekly deliveries, please let us know at the time you set up your wholesale account.
If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of your coffee, please notify us at 352-372-8342 within three days of receiving your shipment.